3D Platform 200 Series Workbench Classic 3D Printer
Introducing the 200 Series Workbench Classic, large format 3D printer for smaller businesses, schools, and entry-level designers.
With recent upgrades, we now have a whole new electronics package which can be monitored via Wi-Fi. Along with the upgraded electronics packages, we have also added new air-cooled extruders. This build area is 1 meter by 1 meter by a half meter, capable of printing all types of polymers. This offers very good use cases for jigs and fixtures out on the factory floor. As we look towards the future, this machine will remain fully upgradable and when new electronics are introduced. So you can see, it is a very good investment!
“Our Workbench is designed for smaller businesses, schools, and entry-level designers looking to implement large format, industrial-strength 3D printing into their projects but at lower entry costs,” says Jonathan Schroeder, President of 3D Platform.
Here are the top features of the 3DP Workbench Classic:
- Build Area – The 1m x 1m x .5m build area features a build volume of .5m3 with a mechanical bed leveling system and automated mesh compensation system.
- Volcano Extruder – Comes standard with the Workbench and is available as a single or dual head with a material consumption of .08 kg/hr.
- HFA Extruder – Optional, the HFA extruder Is twice as fast as the first-generation Workbench extruder with a .16 kg/hr. material consumption rate.
- Layer Resolution – Down to 100 microns (.038 in.).
- Controls – Comes standard with an LCD display, a 32-bit, 120MHz ARM Cortex M4 processor, and 128 KB RAM.
- Motors – Comes standard with a step motor. Customers have the option to upgrade to SurePrint™ Servo Technology, which delivers superior print quality and cuts print time in half.
- Enclosure Compatibility – New enclosures for the complete Workbench family maintain temperature controls to produce better, high quality prints.
- Open-Market Advantage – Save up to 90 percent using open-market materials and software with a low purchase price and low operating costs.
View the full Workbench press release here.
Contact Marketing at email@example.com to set up a meeting before, during, or after the show. We look forward to meeting you.