Win a 3DConnexion CAD Mouse or 3D Printer Filament from 3DP at SWW2017
This year at SOLIDWORKS World (#SWW2017) in Los Angeles, CA (Feb. 5-8), visit 3D Platform (3DP) at booth #227 during the show to check out the Workbench 3D printer in action and hear what 3DP has in store for 2017.
3DP’s Workbench 3D printer features:
- 1 m x 1 m x 0.5 m build area
- Folding gantry that fits through a standard door
- Fast and accurate SurePrint™ Servo Technology motors
- Dual extruder all-metal print heads
- High-volume nozzles, temperatures up to 295°C
- Suited for 2.85 mm (recommended) and 1.75 mm diameter filament
- Prints materials that include PLA, PETG, NinjaFlex®, ABS, Nylon, T-Glase, HIPS, PVA, and more
- AC Input: 220 v, 13.6 Amp, 50/60 Hz
- Complies with CE standards
Booth visitors will also have a chance to win some great prizes by leaving their business card or getting their show badges scanned at the booth. POWER UP your chances to win with TEN BONUS ENTRIES when you tweet, snap, or Facebook/Instagram a pic of our 3DP logo. Don’t forget to mention 3DP and #SWW2017. See booth #227 for details.
- 3D printer PLA filament for desktop and large-format applications
- An ergonomic CAD/gaming mouse
- A high-quality SpaceMouse Pro professional 3D mouse from 3D Connexion that features:
- Full sized, soft coated hand rest, 3Dconnexion six-degrees-of-freedom (6Dof) sensor, QuickView Keys, Rotation Toggle Key, Intelligent Function Keys
- On-Screen Display, Keyboard Modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Esc), Virtual NumPad, 15 programmable keys in total,
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 204 x 142 x 58 mm / 8″ x 5.6″ x 2.3″
- Corded Mouse – cord length: approx. 3ft
See you there!