Top 10 Tips for Surviving the International CES 2015
1. Register for Show Passes:To avoid the $100 registration fee, use 3DP Unlimited’s priority code FEI59PE1 when registering. You can use and share this free?registration?code through December 31st, 2014.
2. Plan What You Want to See:The International CES 2015 features more than 52,000 exhibitors,and over 200 speakers and conferences sessions. With so many exhibits and conferences packed into just four days, it is crucial to plan ahead on what you want to see at the show. Visit the exhibitor directory to find the full list of exhibitors and take full advantage of the?Interactive?Maps, the MyCES Planner, and the CES Mobile App. Check out 3DP Unlimited?s CES Show Prep Video : At the International CES 2015, 3DP Unlimited’s booth will be located at the Tech West Sands Expo, 3D Printing Marketplace, at Booth 71625. Visit our Map Your Show page and add 3DP Unlimited to ?MyCES? list. MyCES will show you where and how to find us once you get to the show floor.
3. Bring Extra Batteries, WIFI Hotspot, and Some Cash:You will be using your phone a lot at CES, so make sure to bring extra batteries for your phone. The WIFI at the hotel and convention center is rare and inconsistent, so bring along and a mobile hotspot if you need to stay connected. Cash always comes in handy because many food vendors within the convention center do not take credit cards.
4. Pick Up Your Badge Early:Picking up your badge early can help avoid waiting in lines when you need to enter the convention center. There are 18 remote badge pickup locations across the Las Vegas, including two located right in the McCarran Airport Terminal 1 and 3; and 11 on-site badge pickup locations. You will also need your personal ID, such as a driver’s license or passport when picking up the badge.
5. Know the Exhibit Hours:With so many exhibits to visit and conferences to attend, it is crucial to plan your visit accordingly. This year’s International CES exhibit hours are: Tuesday, January 6: 10 AM-6 PM Wednesday, January 7: 9 AM-6 PM Thursday, January 8: 9 AM-6 PM (C Space at ARIA closes 4PM on Thursday) Friday, January 9: 9 AM-4 PM (C Space at ARIA is closed on Friday)
During the Show:?
6. Take the Shuttle or the Monorail:Once you make it to Las Vegas, there are a variety of ways you can get around town and to the show floor, including the Las Vegas Monorail and taxis.?Plus, CES offers complimentary shuttle service on all four days of the show, view the full shuttle schedule and map here.
7. Take Pictures and be Social:You will see a lot of innovative products and companies at the International CES Show. Take pictures of the products and displays that interest you, so you can revisit and share your experience with colleagues. Also be social and stay up-to-date with these innovators by following them on social media.
Follow 3DP Unlimited on social media
? ? ? ? ? ?Google+? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Instagram? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?YouTube
?8.?Stay Fueled and Hydrated:Look for a variety Grab-N-Go kiosks located throughout the show floor. At the LVCC, you can grab lunch at Luckys Restaurant, located in the Grand Lobby or Aces, located in the South Hall 1 lobby. At The Venetian and Palazzo, you can grab a quick lunch at the food court located at the Casino Level or at the food court located on the Grand Canal Shoppes. There are also many restaurants throughout The Venetian where you can have lunch or dinner, including the Grand Lux Caf?, located at the base of the Venetian Tower and at a second location in the Palazzo, Casino Level.
After the Show
9. Check the Follow-Up Emails:After the International CES show, do not miss out on the follow-up emails from the exhibitors.? These follow-up emails often contain more detailed product information and even special offers for CES attendees. It will help you stay in touch with the companies you are interested in, so be sure to look for these emails after the show.
10. Have Some Fun!?Two things Las Vegas is definitely known for: spectacular entertainment and restaurants. Here are some links to help you have some fun at the end of the day:
- Search for Las Vegas restaurants based on cuisine type, location, meals served, price range and more.
- Use this?interactive map?to explore Las Vegas?based on your interests or a particular region.
- From spas to shopping to golfing, you?ll realize that 24 hours in a day is hardly enough time to take advantage of?all the?activities?Las Vegas has to offer.
- Whether you?re ready to?dance the night awayor watchA-list headliners?entertain you for the evening, Vegas has you covered.
- Want some more??View the?Visitor?s Guide?for a comprehensive look at all that glitters in Las Vegas.