Sign up for a chance to win an Ultimaker 2 Extended+ 3D desktop printer at #AMUG2017.
Service Manager, Gregg Lindsay, holds a king chess piece printed by 3D Platform’s large format, 3D printer.
On Wednesday and Thursday night, 3D Platform
(Booth P15) and Ultimaker
(Booth P13) will be sponsoring a GIANT chess tournament near the grand ballroom on the second floor of the Hilton Chicago. Attendees have a chance to win the grand prize, an Ultimaker 2 Extended+ 3D desktop printer
. Other prizes include:
- Dremel Tool Kit
- 3D printer PLA filament for desktop and large-format applications
- Chess boards and time clocks
- And More!
Yes, it’s LARGE MADNESS bracketology in Chicago. You’ll learn about LARGE-FORMAT printing while playing with BIG chess pieces to win BIG prizes! Limited space is available, so make your BIG move and sign up today! Check out the rules here.
Think BIG. Print BIG. Save BIG.
Attendees will also see the 3D Platform WorkbenchPro in action during the AMUGexpo hours
. The WorkbenchPro eatures include:
- Industrial strength enhanced mechatronics
- A touchscreen HMI brainbox equipped with a 32-bit chip and optimized firmware
- Wi-Fi access that allows remote mobile device control and login
- Touch probe that provides state-of-the-art auto mesh bed leveling up to 441 points
- QuickSwap dual extruder heads that accommodate filament sizes from 2.85 mm to 6 mm
The WorkbenchPro allows users to think BIG, print BIG, and save BIG!
To see other BIG events happening at the conference, read: 3 BIG Things Happening at #AMUG2017 Conference
Going to AMUG? What are you looking forward to? What technology interests you the most? How has additive manufacturing helped your projects? Comment below or talk to us on Twitter
. We look forward to hearing from you.