Make Your BIG Move at #AMUG2017 to Win 3D Printer
Sign up for a chance to win an Ultimaker 2 Extended+ 3D desktop printer at #AMUG2017.
The Additive Manufacturing Users Conference Group (#AMUG2017) is just around the corner, and attendees can expect a BIG event with more users and more technologies. The conference has a phenomenal line up of keynote speakers, including Jason Lopes, of Legacy Effects, who has pushed the limits of additive manufacturing to make amazing physical effects a reality.
Chess TournamentOn Wednesday and Thursday night, 3D Platform (Booth P15) and Ultimaker (Booth P13) will be sponsoring a GIANT chess tournament near the grand ballroom on the second floor of the Hilton Chicago. Attendees have a chance to win the grand prize, an Ultimaker 2 Extended+ 3D desktop printer. Other prizes include:
- Dremel Tool Kit
- 3D printer PLA filament for desktop and large-format applications
- Chess boards and time clocks
- And More!
Think BIG. Print BIG. Save BIG.Attendees will also see the 3D Platform WorkbenchPro in action during the AMUGexpo hours. The WorkbenchPro eatures include:
- Industrial strength enhanced mechatronics
- A touchscreen HMI brainbox equipped with a 32-bit chip and optimized firmware
- Wi-Fi access that allows remote mobile device control and login
- Touch probe that provides state-of-the-art auto mesh bed leveling up to 441 points
- QuickSwap dual extruder heads that accommodate filament sizes from 2.85 mm to 6 mm