The 3DP WorkSeries Portfolio is an all-new line of 3D printing machines that directly addresses critical customer needs.
- SIZE: With build area from 0.5m3 up to 1.05m3 you now have the space to build out your big ideas.
- SPEED: With extruder throughput ranging from 1x (volcano) to 16x (HFE 900) you can speed products to market.
- AFFORDABILITY: The WorkSeries portfolio offers a range of pricing, whether you’re new to 3D printing, or a Fortune 100 business.
Extra Large Format
The Excel Series platform brings a parallel gantry configuration supporting multiple simultaneous processes including additive, subtractive, and robotics support.
- Parallel Gantries Support Multiple simultaneous processes: Additive, Subtractive and Robotics.
- Starts at 1.2 m x 1.2 m x 2.4 m and can Scale as Large as you Need
- High-Volume Extruders with Material Throughput Capacity from 2Kg/hr to 55Kg/hr Per Gantry
Give your 3D Platform machine the PRO boost with our Pro Electronics Rebuild Program. Key benefits include the following hardware and performance makeover:
- WorkbenchPro touchscreen controller
- WiFi access
- Super-fast HFA & HFE extruders
- Touch probe bed-leveling tool
- Advanced cooling system
- Enhanced filament feed system
- Rebuilt mechatronics and tune-up
- 90-day warranty
The Ultimaker 3 is the most reliable dual extrusion 3D printer available. Achieve complex designs and improved 3D print performance, thanks to its unique auto-nozzle lifting system, professional build and support material combinations, and swappable print cores and the perfect complement to a large format machine from 3D Platform. Capable of using the same software and filament, the Ultimaker 3 is an ideal training machine. It can also be used to offload smaller parts, which allows one of 3DP’s machines to focus on producing large parts.LEARN MORE
Big & Tall. Fast & Precise. It’s about time!
With the Delta Series, 3D Platform takes this TALL print format and adds BIG. When a Cartesian format just will not achieve the height you need, we have machine to take your large-format industrial 3D printing to the next level.
The flexibility you need. Height like there’s never been.
With the added benefit of lightweight parts, you can now have large-format printing with greater speed and accuracy. But just how large you can go, now only depends on how big and tall of a machine you work with.