AMUG – Additive Manufacturing Users Conference Group
The Additive Manufacturing Users Conference Group is just around the corner, and attendees can expect a BIG event with more users and more technologies.
The conference has a phenomenal line up of keynote speakers, including Jason Lopes, of Legacy Effects, who has pushed the limits of additive manufacturing to make amazing physical effects a reality.
Think BIG. Print BIG. Save BIG.Attendees will also see the 3D Platform WorkbenchPro in action during the AMUGexpo hours. The WorkbenchPro eatures include:
- Industrial strength enhanced mechatronics
- A touchscreen HMI brainbox equipped with a 32-bit chip and optimized firmware
- Wi-Fi access that allows remote mobile device control and login
- Touch probe that provides state-of-the-art auto mesh bed leveling up to 441 points
- QuickSwap dual extruder heads that accommodate filament sizes from 2.85 mm to 6 mm