8 Ways to Give Your Workbench Machine a PRO Boost
3D Platform launches PRO electronics rebuild program just in time for RAPID + TCT.
RAPID (#3DPrinting #RAPIDevent) is just around the corner, and 3D Platform (3DP) is announcing some amazing new products as well as a PRO Electronics Rebuild Program for its x1000 series and Workbench machines.
“Here at 3D Platform, we are committed to our customers’ success and will be there, every step of the way, as they grow their business,” states Jonathan Schroeder, President of 3D Platform. “We guarantee our very best to offer continuous enhancements and upgrades, allowing you to get the most out of your investment with 3DP.”
The top 8 ways the PRO Electronics Rebuild Program will boost your 3DP machines:
- Reason #1: HMI Touchscreen BrainBox – Comes equipped with a 32-bit chip and optimized firmware to produce the highest quality, accuracy, and resolution detail for your 3D prints. The BrainBox is 1,000% smarter than our last generation of BrainBox. The quick-swappable box provides for future upgrades without the need for a technician.
- Reason #2: Remote Acess – Allows you to log in through your mobile device to control the WorkbenchPro. Remotely stop and restart prints anywhere you have mobile access. Also, get detailed print information and statistics.
- Reason #3: New Extruders and Volcano – Hot end (standard) provides for 2x faster printing. Your machine will also receive electrical compatibility enabling you to take advantage of our future state-of-the-art extruder advancements—unrivaled by anything available on the market today.
- Reason #4: Touch Probe – Provides state-of-the-art auto mesh bed leveling up to 441 points. Shortens set-up times and increases productivity.
- Reason #5: Advanced Cooling System – Is fully programmable and provides rapid cooling to the print head for optimal material cooling and increased print speeds and print quality.
- Reason #6: Enhanced Filament Feed System – Bowden style tubs offer superior feed technology. Coupled with the dual filament sensors, the system helps you avoid filament breaks, tangles, and running out of filament.
- Reason #7: Enhanced Mechatronics/Tune-Up – Includes refurbished actuators, lead screws, and nuts. Build Platform will be re-validated for squareness, flatness, and bed leveling. Glass will be inspected and replaced if necessary.
- Reason #8: 90-Day Warranty – Is included with your upgrade.
Visit us at booth #937 to learn more about our PRO Electronics Rebuild Program. View the full press release here.
Contact Meaghan Ziemba at firstname.lastname@example.org to set
up a meeting before, during, or after the show. We look forward to meeting you.