8 Reasons to See 3DP’s Live Demo of its WorkTable at #RAPIDevent
Introducing the WorkTable, large-format, industrial-strength 3D printer for smaller businesses, schools, and entry-level designers.
“Our WorkTable 100 series is designed for smaller businesses, schools, and entry-level designers looking to implement large-format, industrial-strength 3D printing into their projects but at lower entry costs,” says Jonathan Schroeder, President of 3D Platform.
Here are the top 8 reasons you should come check out 3DP’s WorkTable at RAPID:
- Reason #1: Build Area – The 1m x 1m x .5m build area features a build volume of .5m3 with a mechanical bed leveling system and marker frame.
- Reason #2: Volcano Extruder – Comes standard with the WorkTable and is available as a single or dual head with a material consumption of .08 kg/hr2.
- Reason #3: HFA Extruder – Optional, the HFA extruder Is twice as fast as the first-generation Workbench extruder with a .16 kg/hr. material consumption rate.
- Reason #4: Layer Resolution – Down to 100 microns (.038 in.).
- Reason #5: Controls – Comes standard with an LCD display, an 8-bit, 16 MHz ATmega 2560 processor, and 8 KB RAM.
- Reason #6: Motors – Comes standard with a step motor. Customers have the option to upgrade to SurePrint™ Servo Technology, which delivers superior print quality and cuts print time in half.
- Reason #7: Enclosure Compatibility – New enclosures for the complete Workbench family maintain temperature controls to produce better, high quality prints.
- Reason #8: Open-Market Advantage – Save up to 90 percent using open-market materials and software with a low purchase price and low operating costs.
Visit us at booth #937 to get a closer look of 3DP’s full line of additive manufacturing systems. View the full WorkTable press release here.
Contact Meaghan Ziemba at mailto:email@example.com to set up a meeting before, during, or after the show. We look forward to meeting you.