3D Platform Announces #SWW17 Giveaway Winners
3D Platform (3DP) had a great time at SOLIDWORKS World (#SWW17) this year. We met a lot of individuals from design engineers and sales managers, to photographers and tech specialists. We were also featured on some of the show highlight videos as well as a live Facebook interview; and we saw some amazing new technologies and products.
3DP was giving away some great prizes during the show to attendees who visited the booth, dropped off their business cards, and/or took a photo of our logo and shared it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We want to thank everyone that participated in the giveaway and those who stopped by to learn more about large-format 3D printing. Congratulations to the winners, who include:
- Stephen Pederson, a Design Engineer at KICE Industries in Wichita, Kansas, USA, won the 3D printed Groot form the Guardian of the Galaxy movie.
- Bill Padnos, Director of Youth Engagement at the National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA), in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, USA won a spool of 3DP’s PLA filament.
- David Kisel, CEO/Managing Director at K4Cycles LLC in San Antonia, Texas, USA, won a spool of 3DP’s PLA filament.
- Bob Tyson, Principal Mechanical Designer at Oceaneering International, Inc. in Houston, Texas, USA, won the Deathadder elite gaming mouse.
- Aaron Godwin, Senior Designer at GENTEX Corporation in Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA, won the 3DConnexion Space Mouse Pro.
We hope all of you enjoy your prizes!
Stayed tuned for some more great giveaway opportunities from 3D Platform, and be sure to stop by our booth at AMUG in March if you’re planning to attend the conference – Let’s just say, we have something BIG in mind. More details to come.